Haivision wrangles video
Haivision, a company best known for its bulletproof media players, is launching Media Platform, bringing enterprises an end-to-end solution for corporate live event streaming, IPTV and team collaboration.
According to Haivision, Media Platform is the only enterprise video solution that combines the ability to reach global audiences, to centrally manage screens of any kind, and to aggregate video workflows from any location over the network.
Haivision Media Platform is available in three editions:
• All Hands & Internal Live Events: The Haivision Media Platform Enterprise Edition is designed for multi-site organisations that want to reach every employee globally with a harmonised media experience for live events and on-demand content.
• IPTV & Live Corporate Content: The Haivision Media Platform Site Edition is ideal for centrally managing and distributing IPTV with live and on-demand corporate content to every screen within a facility, including auditoriums, lobbies, break rooms and conference areas.
• Team Collaboration: The Haivision Media Platform Workgroup Edition helps research teams record, analyse and review multiple video sources for all kinds of research including usability testing, focus groups, skills assessment, simulations, event analysis, training and education.
The Haivision Media Platform offers a compelling suite of features:
• End-to-End Enterprise Video Workflow: delivers low latency live video workflows from the source to the viewer. This solution spans Haivision encoders, third-party digital television head ends, the Haivision eCDN, all the way through to browsers, Haivision Play mobile applications and centrally managed set-top boxes.
• Hybrid Premise/Cloud and eCDN: Haivision’s very simplified approach leverages on-premise, cloud and hybrid video distribution options to fit any organisation’s individual network infrastructure.
• Administrative Control and Group Viewing: The Haivision Media Platform tailors the media experience for every viewer and also provides centralised management of displays for public areas and group viewing.
• Remote Contribution: Haivision Media Platform helps organisations easily stream live presentations and events from virtually anywhere thanks to Haivision’s SRT (Secure Reliable Transport) technology. With just an Internet connection, organisations can broadcast a secure, high quality, low latency live event from any remote office, conference room or off-site location.
• End-to-End Security: AES 128/256 encryption and support for Active Directory, LDAP and SSO ensures that employees only have access to the videos they need and content is protected from unauthorised viewing, copying and redistribution.
Based on technology originally launched under the company’s Calypso brand, the Haivision Media Platform is currently installed within hundreds of organisations, helping people across the world work more efficiently with video for communications, collaboration, training and research.
Midwich (Haivision): 1300 666 099 or www.midwich.com.au